Monday, April 1, 2013

Project 365 3-25 through 3-31-2013

Last post I got all caught up, then slacked again and fell behind. I actually prefer to be behind, so I can post several pictures at a time. Less words to have to come up with! Our weather here has been crazy! Lots of gray skies and windy, rain and snow. Seems like Mother Nature can't make up her mind. Looks like lots of days of sun and mid 50's in the upcoming week, so I know where I will be. Outside with my camera, of course! On to the photos.

3-25
I know, it is simple, but I like it! Silhouette of a Blue Heron flying over. Spring is here!

3-26
Huge piece of driftwood. To me, it looks just like a bird. Would have brought it home, but its huge.

3-27
Song Sparrow

3-28
White Breasted Nuthatch

3-29
Mink are out of hibernation

3-30
Downy Woodpecker

3-31
Caught this meadowlark on the airport fence.

No comments: