Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Maddux


Gosh there are so many nice people out there in the bead world! I want to say a personal thank you for all the well wishes for Maddux. I wish I had good news to report, but so far I dont. We are heading out to the vet again today at 3:30 my time. He has developed a cough now and is walking stiff legged. I dont know what this means. The 1000mg of antibiotics seems to be holding the strep virus at the same level it was on Sunday. That is good news. We are just praying he is not in kidney or heart failure. He is only 4. He is just the sweetest dog in the world. He cant be this sick. I thought he would be getting better by now. Lets hope the Vet gives me some good news today. Cross your fingers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am saying a pray that the Vet gives you some good news! Maddux is just a sweet boy! HUGS! LOVE you!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

O MY GOSH Tracy! He is so beautiful. Just had to tell you that. You know that I am praying for him.

Jacquie said...

Tracey, your little Maddux really is beautiful. My heart goes out to you. I can't tell you how many times we've been in the same position. One good thing he has going, is that he is young. With lots of love and prayers going out for Maddux and your family..

Sabine said...

Dear Tracey,

a big hug and all my best wishes to Maddux. It's terrible to have a sick animal, because one feels so helpless. I took my 16-year-old cat to the vet in the middle of the night some weeks ago. He gets medicine now and has recovered a lot, though not completely. Infections and organic diseases seem to be more dangerous than injuries.

All the best,
Sabine