Thursday, October 2, 2008

Got Some More done!


Here is my update for last nights beading! I am sorry the picture isn't better, I didn't realize when I took the picture how bad it was! Anyway, you get the idea of how its looking. I am not real sure about the background yet. Not sure I am really liking it. I just think the blacks I am using are shocking against the white of the stiff stuff I am using. Maybe I will like it better when more is done? I plan on a few hours of beading today as long as my back holds up that is! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! OH!! I almost forgot! Friday October 10th will be the next Freebie Friday! I will post the piece I am giving away then....Same rules, just leave a comment and I will draw a winning name on the 10th!

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I really like the swirly black in the background! Oh yeah can't wait to see what you have for a freebie this time! Hope tomorrow goes well! HUGS! XOXO

Lynn said...

Love the swirl! And the eyes peeking out from the hole in the tree- neat idea!! It just keeps getting better and better.....

pam T said...

Yep, love the background - love the whole page.... is this where we are to leave our names for the freebie Friday? If so, consider mine left!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I really love the contrast here. The piece is very vivid and eye-catching. I think your technique is great. Sometimes you aren't sure as you bead if its moving in the right direction. Just let it flow. Its an interesting piece.