Sunday, September 7, 2008

Something a little different!


I didn't feel like working on my page today, so I thought I would take a break from it and do something different. I made this pattern awhile back and wanted to see how it turned out beaded up. I think I like it! What do you think? I love these Pincharming pins, the head screws off and allows you to slip your beads right on, then screw the head back on. This allows you to change it up whenever your little heart desires. I have worked on my page today, but I wont show the update until tomorrow. I am moving right along that's for sure! Check back tomorrow to see where I am at!

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

It is gorgeous! I love it! You make the best patterns! I can't wait to see how you are coming along on your page!

heidibeads said...

Hi Tracey! I love your pin - is it peyote? Beautiful. How long did it take you to do? I should try something like this.

Timaree said...

Where do you find these pins? That sounds better than trying to uncoil one?

It's a very nice looking pin too. I bet my granddaughter wouldn't mind a small project like this. I tend to overwhelm her with too big of ones.