Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some progress.....


I have some unexpected company so I am not getting much beading done. I had forgotten how hard it is to get anything done with a crawling baby around! Don't get me wrong, I am loving every minute of it! As you can probably see from my sketch, I had to start over with this months page. I had most of the moon done when I decided I didn't like a color choice I had made. When I tried to tear the beads out, I tore the fabric instead! Actually it all worked out because I hadn't thought it through carefully enough and some of the elements for my page wouldn't have worked with the grommets I need to put on the page. Back to square 1!! Oh well, it will all work out in the end right?

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

It is off to a great start! When I looked at the photo I thought it was different- glad to know that I am not losing it!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I'm curious as to how this beading is done. Is it a straight stitch that goes in at every bead point. I'd love it if you could give us a little description.

Hugs,

pam T said...

ooooo - love it Tracey! Your tree looks great! :)

pam T (WI)