Friday, September 5, 2008

Great Day of Progress


What a beautiful day here in Wisconsin today! Sunny, low 70s, absolutely gorgeous. The complete opposite of this piece so far! How did I spend my day you ask? WELL I beaded of course! I got quite a bit done and am in the stage of not liking it. I like the process, just not the piece. For one thing, I do not as a rule like gray. I don't like monotony. I don't like sad. That in a nutshell is what I have in this page so far. SO, I guess that explains my feelings thus far. I can't wait to get this half done and start on the more positive side. I know "Life ain't always beautiful" so I guess I will stick this piece out and see how it develops. I do have lots of September left if I absolutely hate it, right?? Hope your weekend is wonderful!

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

What are you thinking? It is gorgeous! I love the way you did the eyes, the cloud, the flowered beads! You will like it in the end!
Yesterday was just gorgeous! Perfect weather! xoxox

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

This is beautiful, even if it is gray! It'll make the other piece even more bright.

The bad Liz said...

It's a great way to look at life - it's not all good, but it all doesn't suck either, does it?

I like the color theme - very subtle.

(And your practice piece was really touching and beautiful - you have to love it)

Take care - Liz (the bad one)

MaryJ said...

Hello
I found your blog today as your MIL gave me the address. I love what you have done and the fact that it is helping you. I use Paint Shop Pro for that same thing. Keep up the god work hun.
Love
MaryJ

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Geneous, pure geneous. You are just like Kim and I--we all think our work could be better. I love your work a lot. Kim always talks about how good you do, and she's right.