Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Kileigh Lynn


4 years ago today, our family was blessed by a beautiful little girl joining our family. Kileigh has been such a bright spot in our lives. She is sweet, energetic, full of life and beautiful inside and out. I cant remember my life before her, nor can I imagine it now without her in it. You are such a fun little sweetheart Kileigh. I love your silly faces, our sleepovers and little games like Miss Spider, Miss Dragon and all the games we play on the kindle at night when you are here. Never change, stay innocent and please don't grow up too quickly! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OmGosh!! We've known each other for a long time. I remember when you were waiting for that Darling to be born. Four years passed really fast.

Hope all is well with you.
xx, Carol

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Miss Kileigh! You were so sweet at your party! Love you :)

Unknown said...

Hello I am 12 year old Kileigh I have just now seen this I am very greatful for everthing you do for me I love you🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰