Saturday, March 28, 2009

What??


Hmmm....I seem to have developed a hole in my heart??!!?? What could this mean I wonder? I don't know, but I do know if you want to see where this piece goes, you will have to stay tuned! Aren't I such a tease? I know, but I cannot resist! Its just too much fun. There is also a bow that appeared in the middle of the heart, most of the background of the area surrounding the heart is getting filled in too. I think I like it! I am flying by the seat of my pants here, making much of this up as I go. I have a vision....Not sure exactly what it is, but a vision none-the-less. We shall see. As I said before, it could be good, but also could be a disaster! Time will tell. Stay tuned. I am hoping to be done with this one by the end of the month. That may be a bit of wishful thinking on my part. Optimism is a good thing, but sometimes life gets in the way! Hugs to everyone. Have a wonderful, beady weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm this is getting interesting! I have no idea what you are doing inside the heart! I love the bow! xoxo

Jacquie said...

Ohhh the suspense of it all!! ;o) Can't wait to see the finished piece