Monday, December 22, 2008

Mr Buck has progressed!!


I know, I know, it's been WAAAY to long since my last update. Life has seriously gotten in the way of my creativity. After I finished with all my special orders, I had to do what I had planned on for Christmas, which was making an ornament for all my kids, their spouses and my Grandbaby too! I finally finished finished with them, finished my shopping today and all I need to do now is wrap. yes, that's W*R*A*P not R*A*P. I am not quite THAT talented...lol. We are expecting 4-6" of snow tomorrow night and another 4-7" Wednesday night! Yikes! We have about 1 foot on the ground already. Don't get me wrong, I think snow is beautiful, but i am thankful I am not the one to have to shovel or snow blow it! Poor hubby. I think he will survive though.



Here is my update picture of Mr Buck. He was tossed to the side last month to give me time to work on various other pieces. I did find some time to work on him a bit Sunday while we watched football (Go Giants) I had such a nice relaxing time doing so. I had forgotten how relaxing it really is! I have Decembers piece all worked out in my head. I am really going to be stretching the creative process this time. I will boldly go where I have never gone before....and no, i am not writing an episode of Star Trek either! I want to learn some new techniques and i am really excited about this piece as i will be learning lots! Of course, I will finish poor neglected Mr Buck first. I am quite happy with how he is turning out!

Please add Pam T to your prayer list if you haven't already. She is going through some tough times right now and can use all the support she can get. Thinking of you Pam!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Nice to see Mr.Buck again - I love the sky!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

K Hutchinson said...

Mr. Buck is turning out so nice! I love the sky! Glad to hear that you got all your shopping done! Thanks for having coffee with me today! I had a great time and it was yummy!

Keeping Pam in my thoughts and prayers!

SNOW SNOW GO AWAY! I do not wish to shovel and more snow!!!!!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Tracey Mr Buck is looking FANTASTIC. He is a very striking picture and your design on the fields and sky couldn't be better. Verrry Neat.

Funny that you posted about Pam because I have had her on my mind today.

Merry Christmas Tracey. And if you like the snow, let me send you mine please.

Jacquie said...

Tracey, I love Mr. Buck. What a piece to be proud of!. I have been very neglectful of my blog lately too, but this month is always that way.. with so many projects and not enough time. I wish we had snow....you are so lucky. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas

Betzie said...

Wow, good work! I have to say I just love the dog ornaments!!! If you ever do a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, please let me know! Just lovely and so unique!!! Happy beading in the New Year!!!