Friday, December 5, 2008

Maddux the 10th reindeer!


Isnt this just the most adorable puppy picture you have ever seen? This is Maddux at 4 months of age! He was such an adorable puppy. He grew into a beautiful big boy. We had a blast putting these reindeer ears on him and the look on his face is precious! He looks bored out of his mind. I had to laugh when my Mother in Law sent this to me today. She was kind enough to make it into a stat for me! I know its not bead related, but I had to share!

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awwww how cute is Maddux! Love it! xoxox

Lynn said...

Love it! And how clever you are....a Maddy Christmas! LOL

pam T said...

OMG - he was adorable!!!! this is a GREAT pic guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone!
I've tried putting those reindeer antlers on my cats... cats won't have anything to do with such levity, at least not mine! lol...

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is SO cute!! We do silly things like that too. I once had two brothers that weighed about 125 each. I think I told you about them. We dressed them up for Halloween with mask and all and took them around to all our relatives houses. (Most of my husbands family lives in our neighborhood). We also used to dress them with bow ties when they went to the vet. You know the kind the guys wear with a tux.

Timaree said...

I sure don't care if everything isn't bead related. Maddux counts for more than beads - now if he were a person instead of a dog -- no, I'm just kidding. He sure makes a cute reindeer.

Jacquie said...

Maddux just makes me smile...Just "UH-DOHR-UBLE"