Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project 365 1-15 through 1-23-2013

Oh my goodness! I have really fallen behind. Not because I am not out there taking pictures, but because I havent had time to post them here on my blog. I am going to break it up into a couple of posts so I dont overwhelm you with my shots :)  Here are a few pictures taken each day. Look for the rest in the next couple of days. Hopefully I will catch up and get back to posting at least once a week.

1-15
Some Canadian Geese flying over the water. One of the few days of sunshine we have had!
1-16
Another goose shot.
1-17
Crow. Almost a natural black and white.
1-18
Berries in ice and snow.
1-19
Yet another Goose shot. Are you sick of them yet?
1-20
The north side of all the trees, coated with snow from the wind.
1-21
Lonely leaf floating in air.
1-22
Little sparrow huddling in the branches to keep warm.
1-23
Yet another snow storm, deer in my daughters yard in the greenbelt in the middle of our city.

See you in a couple days. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color and composition on your berries shot. Beautiful work.

Karen Williams said...

Your photography is simply stunning! I can't even tell you which I like best because they are all so lovely.

You may laugh, but your pictures really make me wish for some snow. We get some, sometimes, but it's pretty rare here in Seattle.