Friday, October 19, 2012

Nurture Photography Week 3 10-10-2012

Nurture Photography Autumn 2012 Photo Challenge
Hi, and thank you for stopping by my blog! The prompt for this weeks photo challenge is Orange/Warmth. The weather wasn't the most cooperative this week, couple that with my time constraints, and I wasnt able to fit in much time for Photography. I was able to sneak out to the Pumpkin Patch a couple weeks ago, and of course, there was a lot of orange there. I am also posting a simple shot of an orange leaf I took awhile back. Hope you have a wonderful week! Check back next week for my photos! Here are my photos for this week!

ORANGE

WARMTH

5 comments:

Crazy Mama said...

i really love your photography! i hope you have some of these printed and framed and adorning your home. they are so very artistic; stunning.

Gina Kleinworth said...

So pretty- certainly the things that make me love fall.

Unknown said...

Love the leaf

Anonymous said...

both photos exude warmth ... beautiful!

Kristi Bonney said...

Great shots! Thanks for joining us in the Nurture Photography Challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Friday's new theme: red/foliage. :)