Saturday, November 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 11-27-11


WAITING stoplight and brakelights through a rainy windshield

FOLIAGE speaks for itself

CANDID the Birthday Boy
KNIFE, FORK OR SPOON yummy!
RULE OF THIRDS

Hi! I was a bit worried when I saw the list of prompts for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I didn't get much photo time this week, so I was a couple of pictures short for the categories. I went to my Grand-baby Ethan's Birthday party Saturday night and Kim and I were discussing the prompts. This week they are: Waiting, Foliage, Candid, Knife, Fork or Spoon and Rule of Thirds. I knew I had Foliage, and didn't think Candid would be hard, but Waiting? As we were discussing this, my brilliant (favorite) Son Aaron said "Take a picture of some brake lights on your way home waiting at a stoplight" So I did, so easy and such a fun picture too. I took a picture of Kim's piece of cake with her fork and then came Rule of Thirds. Wouldn't you know Aaron once again helped me out. He went outside and saw the streetlight with the rain and trees and told me I had to snap a picture because it was so amazing. he was right! Thanks for all the help Aaron, I couldn't have done it without you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your waiting and rule of third photos...those are so interesting.

Cedar said...

Great set! Your rule of thirds is really interesting! Looks like delicious cake!

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS, what awesome shots! That birthday boys is so handsome! Love the brake lights and the streetlight! Aaron was so useful in our discussion! Thank you for making sure stubby was not in the shot too!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love that first shot - beautiful.

Therese's Treasures said...

Amazing I love all of the shots Tracey, but especially the waiting and the rule of third shots. The rule of third would look great matted and framed.
Therese

Anonymous said...

Your son had a really good idea for waiting.....it turned out very cool. Isn't it helpful to have kids that have good ideas? I am always thankful that my daughter is creative because she always comes up with ideas for me too.

Kmcblackburn said...

Your "waiting" is such a creative spin on the prompt. Love it! Striking photo too. Great job!

Kathy

Kay Rhodes said...

I love the thirds shot...very cool!! Great photos!