Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In search of inspiration.































As some of my dedicated followers know, I have been having some trouble finding inspiration lately. I think the drought is over! I made a trip to a local bead store, and found some really nice beads that got my creative juices flowing. I have finally even gotten a start on my 2011 BJP piece for January (glup, yes January) I will post about that at a later date. For now, here are some of the beads I purchased at Meant to Bead. They have me itching to create, now to find the time. My youngest daughter and grand daughter were involved in a car accident yesterday, and Courtneys car was totaled in the accident. Kileigh has some seat belt burn on her neck, and Courtney's back neck and knee are hurting today, but all in all, they are fine. Looks Mom's taxi service is back open for business for awhile until this insurance mess is taken care of. Look for some updates soon, I have been a busy girl stitching on my January Piece and I think its about half done now, so it wont be much longer. I am anxious to show it to you all and explain my ideas for this year!

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh, I'm sure glad that both your girls are OK.

You sure got a lot of good loot. I really like the squares.

Have fun beading!

huntla1 said...

Glad the girls are okay. And very happy that you are out of your slump. Can't wait to see what you have going. I am not a beader at all, just found your blog some time ago by way of who knows. I've been a regular follower and absolutely love your work. I'm a bit in awe of it actually as I have no idea how you have the patience. Patience to bead that is. I have patience to wait to see what you are beading! ;-)

Robbie said...

Glad the girls are ok!!! That's so frightening!! And glad your 'drought' is over with! Now to see what all you do..I've only finished Jan. and Feb. BJP's!! So don't feel bad!

Stepha said...

Oh My. I hope your Girls are feeling better. I don't think Mom's Taxi ever closes. The beads are beautiful. The Squares are really nice. I also love the leaves. It's wonderful having a local bead store. Which I do not have, Ours closed a few years ago. My husband and I talk about opening one when he finishes College. I try to stop by here once a day to see what you've been up to. :) Have a wonderful afternoon.