Monday, February 16, 2009

I am Lost!




I am not happy with my progress on my December page. I have decided to move onto February instead, and possibly re-think December! I just am not enjoying the process of my December page. It is hard to make yourself work on something you just aren't enjoying! maybe if I set it aside and work on something different, I will feel differently about it. SO.....here is the progress so far on both my December and February pieces. I love pink and raspberry tones and that's what I am going to use on my February page. This is a huge month for me. On February 25th, I will be 50 years young! I can hardly believe it myself. Some days I feel every bit 50, other days I don't. When I look in the mirror, I don't see someone who looks 50. I see someone who still feels 25. I know age is just a number, but this milestone is bugging me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to be lost to find the right direction to go! You will find the right path!

No way you look 50! But I can wait to celebrate you milestone! I have a plan ;)

courtney6188 said...

Hey mom I havent been on here in awhile. I Love both of them :)

You dont look 50 silly

Diane Lithgow said...

I love yur heart. How have you done the beads - what size are they? where can I find an instruction.
Diane

Jacquie said...

Hi Tracy, I like what you have so far...if it makes you feel any better I have really been struggling with my bjp as well..turned two months out which I am not thrilled about maybe because I am sick of looking at them :o)

Tami Bayer said...

Sending you a big happy birthday wish. I hope you celebrate every moment of this special day. I'm right behind you and looking forward to 50. There is something freeing about the age to me.