Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mr Buck can eat!


Well as you can see, Mr Buck can now eat. His crops are filling in nicely. I cant believe I didn't think they looked like crops before. they sure do now. At least to me anyway! I am really undecided on how to proceed with the sky though. Just cant picture how i want it to look. I still have to fill in more trees and fields first. Seems like my beaders block has lifted (for now) so maybe something will pop into my head on of these sleepless nights. I do know I want to continue with the fields to the right of the buck. I am still trying to figure out what color I want to do the antlers in. It will all come together, I know it will. Sometimes I just have something click in my head and I know exactly what I want to do. Other times, its a slow process, I do some work, don't like it and tear it out!

This afternoon I get to watch Kileigh for an hour while her Mom gets her eyes checked. That should be fun. I love playing with her! Makes me feel like a kid again. Well, maybe not a kid! Maybe a Mom instead of a Grandmother! I still don't feel old enough to be a grandma!

Hope every ones week is going well. I wish you all happiness and creativity!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER those crops look awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with the skyline! Sounds like a fun time with Ki! You don't look old enough to have a beautiful little grand-daughter!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Yep, you got it right. Those little grandkids can make you feel younger. My problem with my first grandson was that from day one he looked and acted just like his mom. It was really hard as he got older to remember if he did it or if we were remembering what his mom did!

The Buck looks great and so do the crops, that we all knew all along were crops! Incidently, your beading in this piece is perfect. Thanks for showing your progess.

beadbabe49 said...

The piece is sure looking beautiful...and your sweet grandchild is a darling...

Jacquie said...

I feel like I'm standing outdoors in the fields with Mr. Buck...! Keep on keepin' on, 'cause it looks wonderful so far!

pam T said...

Oh Tracey! this is looking beautiful!!! I've been so lax about checking out favorite blogs - I was stunned to see the progress you made!
It's great!