Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sad Day


The funeral is now over. I hope the family can heal in time and learn to go on after their loss. It was a very touching funeral, what a beautiful family this is and I am proud to have been a part of it. Bless you all!

On a lighter note, I was able to get some more bead work done here and there. I am still not in love with my page. I like it a lot, but don't love it. Maybe its just because of all the sadness going on around me. It brings my Fathers death back full force. How life changing and profound it all is. I know death is a part of life, not a favorite part, but a big part nonetheless. You have to make sure the people you love know how much you love them while they are still here. Otherwise you may not get the chance to tell them one more time. I hope all my loved ones know. I try to show them, but time gets away on you too! So I send a big hug out to everyone I love and even some I don't like too much or don't even know. Everyone can use an extra hug right? More tomorrow!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I really Love the way your page turned out! I pray that they all rejoice in the wonderful memories of an amazing man! I am sure it was a really hard day for them all and you too! Love you!