Monday, September 8, 2008

Rainy Day


Well, I guess today is a payback for all my comments about the beautiful weather lately! Its a rainy Monday here, only about 55 degrees tops, gloomy and wet. PERFECT day to bead! I had a hard time sleeping last night so I grabbed my lap tray and my beads and worked long into the night. Well, actually long into the morning! I finally got tired about 5 am. I did manage to get lots done though. Maybe I should just give up sleeping at all, seems its highly overrated. I think later today I will add my grommets to this page. I don't know why, but I love doing that! I think I can actually see where this page is going. I'm still not in love with it, but I feel its coming along. On a day like today, the bright colors are a definite pick-me-up. More tomorrow!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

It is 55 degrees! I am freezing! I will be drinking coffee all day! I think a nice nap sounds good too, but I am sure I will not be able to sleep either! I love how this piece is coming along! The bright side I know is going to be my favorite but you know how I love bright colors! xoxo