Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wishing you a...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This time of year, I have to stop and think of all the blessings in my life. My family, my husband, my dogs, my friends and just living this life! Even though I have some rather severe back and neck issues, I still am in relatively good health compared to a lot of people out there. I am thankful for that! This year I have added 2 son in laws AND a grand baby to my family. I love how our family continues to grow. The circle of life goes on! I hope everyone out there has many things to be thankful for. I want to thank all of you, too! Have a wonderful day, enjoy whatever it is you do. Huge Hugs to you all!
PS. Maddux is doing pretty well considering what he has gone through. He has a long way to go, but he is better. Thanks everyone.

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping the day is wonderful:) Glad to here that the wedding went well! LOVE you all!

Carol said...

Hi Tracey. Thanks for the Happy Day wishes. Yes we all have much to be thankful for, even on a "bad" day.

Jacquie said...

Tracey, thank you for putting out there that even with our aches and pains we have so much to be thankful for. Please give your little Maddux a hug for me, his picture always makes me smile.