Monday, November 10, 2008

Lucky? Who me?


Normally I would have to say no. BUT...Not today! I went to Pam's blog page my sweet cherry blossom where I saw she was having a little trivia contest. The winner was to receive one of her beautiful felted sheep. All I had to do was answer a question about I movie I just happened to be familiar with. Well, to make a long story short, I WON! I was the first person to answer the question. To say I am thrilled is an understatement. I got this cute little package in the mail on Saturday. I was so excited to open it, expecting to find a teenie little lamb. Well she is not teenie, shes about 6" high. The most adorable thing I have ever seen. Pam also threw in 3 of her crocheted acorns, which now have me wanting to make some. Gotta bribe my hubby to pick me up some acorn caps next time he goes hunting. Anyway, check out Pam's blog to find the tutorial on these adorable acorns. She also has beautiful bead work on her blog. She is multi-talented and also very generous! Thanks again Pam!

Look for an update on Mr Buck tomorrow! Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS you are lucky! I would know nothing about movies unless it was a kids movie! Man I need a life! LOL! I am off to check out those sweet little acorns!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hey, How great for you!. If you can't get acorns, let me know. I have the trees!! That lamb is cute.

Jacquie said...

Yippee for you Tracy...the little lamb is just adorable!!! and the acorns are so cute...I wanna make some too...!!!