Sunday, March 24, 2013

Project 365 3-21 through 3-24-2013

What a week this has been! The weather has been fairly cooperative, actually had some days in the upper 30's. I went out shooting for hours everyday! I can just almost taste Spring, even though it is snowing again today. I was able to add 2 bird species to my Audubon Life List, bringing my grand total to 76 different birds. Not too shabby!! Enjoy your week.

2-21
Hooded Merganser male. I had never seen one of these before, now in the past 3 days, I am seeing them everywhere! This is one of the species I added to my lifelist.
Female and Male Hooded Merganser

3-22
Male Wood Duck what a gorgeous bird!

3-23
Common Goldeneye Duck - another new species added to my life list.

3-24
Sure sign of Spring, Sandhill Cranes are back!

No comments: