Friday, February 10, 2012

P52 Week 6 2-10-12

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com
Well, first off I have to admit I skipped out on week 5. The subject for that weeks P52 was Shadow. I didnt have anything at all to use for this prompt. I went out to shoot something for it, and just wasnt happy with any of the shots I got, so I had to admit defeat and just not participate! Not so this week! The photo prompt was "Drink up". This I can do! Here is a photo of the Peppermint Mocha I had today when Kim and I went to the coffee shop. It was short but sweet, and I had a great time as always. I was only in the teens today, windy and blowing snow so we decided to skip out on our usual photo session and just get together for coffee, lunch and visiting!

DRINK UP!
Yummy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot and it was so yummy! I had a wonderful time today even if we did not get to go out on a shot! Dang weather!

Kmcblackburn said...

I need to learn to drink my coffees IN the shop instead of getting it on the run...it looks sooooo much prettier in a cup! Fabulous capture.

Kathy

Unknown said...

That does look yummy. I like the way you composed the shot, too.

Therese's Treasures said...

Oooo yum, In the teens I do not blame you for not going on the photo shooting hike.
Therese

Suzi said...

Looks so yummy! Love how you captured a bit of the drink and cup rather than the whole mug and top.