Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 12-4-11

Portrait - Kileigh dirty face and all.
Portrait - Ethan
Nostalgic - My Mom, Grandmothers jewelry and my Brother, Sister and I (in the middle)
Time - thanks Aaron
Full of light - Granddaughter Kileigh (3) called me and told me the sky was beautiful and I needed to take a picture of it. I think it's fitting because she is full of light and so is the picture.
Motion my favorite shot of the day

I can't believe its December already! I am participating in Ashley Sisk's Scavenger Hunt Sunday again this week. The prompts are: Portrait, Nostalgic, Time, Full of Light and Motion. Kim and I set out Friday to find photos that fit these prompts, as well as take pictures for Macro Sunday which we also participate in each week. We started the day at Mocha Moment, where we took several photos and had tea and chatted. We decided to try something new and go to another of our local parks where we knew Geese, duck and other water fowl congregated. It was a beautiful day, in the 40's with bright sunny skies, so perfect for a photo shoot. I hope you enjoy the scavenger hunt as much as I enjoyed taking the shots!

12 comments:

Lui said...

Yes indeed how time flies!

I love all of your shots!

Kmcblackburn said...

An amazing motion capture! And I have a Kylie too (just spelled differently)

Kathy

Cedar said...

I could not choose a favorite, they are all lovely! I do love sundials, though!

Anonymous said...

All your shots are just amazing for this weeks prompts! I love Kileigh's and Ethan's portraits you can see their personalities in them! The time shot is so unique with the sundial! The photo of nostalgic sure does take you back, it is perfect in black and white! The sunset is beautiful! That Gull photo is off the hook! I love how you can see each of its features. Awesome!!!!! Plus, I can still see us trying to make them fly by running/calling at them! LOL

Tamar SB said...

Your time and full of light are amazing!! Great finds this week!

Therese's Treasures said...

Beautiful shots Tracey, I love them all, but my favorite is the full of light shot.
Therese

Ashley Sisk said...

Lovely set - I really love your take on nostalgic.

SarahinSC said...

Really great shots! Motion is incredible! I like the way you set up nostalgic too.

Ida said...

Great series. My favorite is your 1st shot. What a precious face (even if it is dirty). All your shots were wonderful though.

Nadege, said...

The portraits are wonderful and I love your time shot.

Terrie said...

It's so much fun to see snippets of everyone's life through their cameras. I'm new to the scavenger hunt and just loving seeing everyone's work. Those portraits are just charming and I always love a good tree silhouette (yours is just fab-u-lous!).

Almost Precious said...

Wonderful photos, each and every one is perfection.
Love Kileigh's little angelic face smudged with ??? spaghetti sauce ???
I have several old pictures of my girls with messy faces, brings back fond memories and smiles every time I see them. :)