Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Heart Macro 12-18-11

Icy Berries
Frozen Christmas Lights


"Be cheerful and pass it on"

Snowflake Ornament - thanks Jess!

End of an evergreen - looks like a star

Dried Sedum at the coffee shop (outside)

Tiny snowflake on Maddux's fur!
studio waterstone
HI! I am so happy you decided to stop in to see my macro pictures this week. It's been a crazy week for me for sure. I was super busy, which didnt leave me much "me" time, but I was able to get a few decent pictures for I Heart Macro. My SIL Kim and I, along with daughter Jess and Grandbaby Ethan got together for some coffee and breakfast/lunch at one of our local coffee shops. We had a nice time as always, did a little shopping and even snapped some pictures too. Here are my entries. I hope you have a wonderful week. I still have some shopping to do this week. Wish me luck!!

11 comments:

genie said...

These macros are out of this world. I adore the ones with the reflections in the droplets. Such amazing photography. You really have got the macro shots down pat. Kudos to you. genie

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Love your snowflake photo! Something I have never seen irl.

T... said...

oh what wonderful shots...and what an amazing shot of the single snowflake...wow...

elisabeth said...

The snowflake photo is incredible!

Annette said...

Awesome photos! The snowflake is fascinating!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Wonderfully amazing photos! Love the flower shot outside the coffee shop and the snowflake is just incredible!

Anonymous said...

I think we all need to be cheerful and pass it on right now! Love that snowflake! You are so talented! xox

Anna Lear said...

All of these are so beautiful and totally evocative of the season. I'm entranced... I especially love the shot of the sedum. You have an incredible eye!

Marianna said...

they are all such beautiful shots I can't pick a favorite! Beautiful!!!

Therese's Treasures said...

Tracey, These are all wonderful macro shots. My favorites are the end of the evergreen and the snowflake awesome!
Merry Christmas,
Therese

Sharyl said...

I started to comment earlier this evening and was pulled away. I don't think that message was ever sent, so I'll try again and hope it's not a duplicate. If it is, it will just be well deserved praise x 2!

Each one of these is so exquisite! I want to start naming my favorites then realize they are all my favorites! The icy berries look so tasty I'd like to try one! The frosty lights so beautiful...on and on until you get to that single small snowflake in what I imagined was a flurry of wind and snow! What a surprise to learn the real background!

These are just wonderful! You deserve to be very proud of yourself! Please keep them coming! --Sharyl