Friday, May 3, 2013

Project 365 4-27 through 5-02-2013

Welcome back!! Not waiting a full 10 days to update this time. It just takes too long. The weather has been up and down, 88 one day and 49 the next, a bit of sun a bit of rain and a lot of clouds. Doesnt stop me from getting out most of the time. I am now 5 months in and still going strong with the photo a day challenge. Looking forward to being able to look back at the end and see how far I have come. Enjoy the weekend!!

4-27
Ruby Crowned Kinglet - this little guy flits around branch to branch landing for only a second in search of flying bugs. He sure posed nicely for me.

4-28
Male Cardinal

4-29
Prairie Crocus- pretty but toxic

4-30
Bird number 94 on my Audubon Life List, the Yellow Warbler.

5-1
Wood Thrush? When I find out for sure it will be bird number 95!

5-2
Tulips at my daughter Jessica's house. Are you surprised no bird??

See you in a few days!

No comments: