Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Heart Macro 3-4-12

studio waterstone
Well, you remember how I have been bragging about how mild this winter has been? Not so this past week. We got around 7" of snow on Friday, which did not allow for much in the way of macro shots. Kim and I met for tea and breakfast Friday with the intention of going on a Nature walk afterwards. Little did we know when we made the plans, the weather would not be cooperative! Instead of going for a walk , we went to a local bead shop and did a little shopping for supplies. Maybe next week! We are due for some weather in the upper 50's most of the week. Doesn't look like the snow will stick around very long! Have a wonderful week.
Icy Leaves
 Little Snow Angel
 Frozen drip

 Hydrangea




8 comments:

Nadege, said...

Never seen frozen Hydrangea before, and what a cute snow angel.

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens that little snow angel, is the cutest! I just love that photo! The look! Precious! I love how you captured the loveliness of everything covered in a fresh layer of snow! It looks so clean and pretty! That frozen drip is just gorgeous! I am glad that this snow is not sticking around to long! I am longing for spring walks not walks with big heavy boots on! LOL! Your shots are always amazing, just like you! Love you!

T... said...

beautiful shots, I've missed your nature walks.....beautiful snow angel....
have a great week

Unknown said...

brrrrrrrrr... great close ups!

Jenni said...

Love the frozen drip and your angel is adorable.
jenni

Sharyl said...

This must be the week for dried hydrangeas! I posted one also, mine without the snow though. That's gorgeous. Each photo is wonderful, but sure do love that little snow angel. Has to be the best one of all! :-)

genie said...

Your macro shots are superb. You had a wonderful snow, and one that lent itself to capturing with a camera. Your little snow angel is by far my favorite of all of the pictures, though they are all beautiful. She is adorable. genie

Kim, USA said...

Very cute and adorable smile.

Shamrock