Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Heart Macro 1-8-12

Wow, January is already flying by! I can't believe it is the 8th already. and time for another "I Heart Macro". Kim, Jess (daughter) Ethan, Kileigh (grandson, granddaughter) and I all met at the coffee shop for some Breakfast/lunch and hot tea Friday. Kim and I were going on a photo shoot in the afternoon since our weather in Wisconsin is unseasonably warm. We almost hit 50 Friday! Here are some of my favorite macro shots for the day. Have a wonderful Sunday, and the rest of the week too.
studio waterstone
Milkweed, looks like a flower!
Gorgeous Berries
Center of a flower
Unknown Flowers Remnants
Pinecone

Cedar Berries

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This weather is awesome we are having! Your shots from our walk are super duper amazing! The center of the flower is breathtaking! Oh my heavens!!!!! Can't wait till we can get out again! Joe washed the slippers for me :)

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Beautiful pictures! I especially liked THe one with the berries!

Unknown said...

beautiful photos, all of them!

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2012/01/365-31-32.html

Annette said...

Incredible macro shots! I think we would all go through withdrawals if you didn't go on the nature walks!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautiful macros Tracey!

Mags said...

Lovely photos!

Jenni said...

Love your shots, esp the red and blue berries. All amazing though...you certainly seem to find so much beauty on your walks.
jenni

Frk Kastås said...

beautiful pictures,all of them. love the light you have captured.

T... said...

wonderful shots, the milkweed is stunning....and love the cedar berries

Shel said...

The colors in the first milkweed are exquisite! Such beautiful photography - amazing!!

Lori P said...

Oh my! Each photo is absolutely spectacular. LOVE them all.

Therese's Treasures said...

Tracey, I love the milk weed shot it is awesome, as well as all of your other shots. Enjoy the weather while you can.
Therese

Anonymous said...

Great nature shots.
I think just about the whole country is in a January heat wave.
Long the milkweed picture the most.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Leah

Lola said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!!!! It's supposed to get in the 50s again on Tuesday and Wednesday this week (well, at least here in SE WI) -- I don't ever remember a winter like this before . . .

Sharyl said...

These are all just so wonderful! Absolutely love those beautiful red berries though.

Nadege, said...

Lovely images.

Marianna said...

Love them all they look like postcards!