Monday, March 1, 2010

An update finally!


Hi friends! I am sad to say, I am still not done with my January piece! I have had so much going on lately, I just haven't had the time to work on it as much as I would like!. I must apologize for this picture. It seems garnet is a really hard to capture color on my camera. I tried to darken it up some in my photo program and this is the best I could do! Tomorrow night I will get some more time to work on my page, so hopefully I will have another update before the week is done! Ethan is coming over tomorrow for a visit, so I will be in baby heaven while he is here! I hope that will give me some inspiration to finish January up! Hugs to you all! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your delightful comments in advance. They always make my day a little brighter.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks very pretty! I love garnets :) Time sure can slip away that is for sure! Enjoy your time with Ethan! HUGS and MUCH love!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

AHH, babies! So much more fun than beads! Your piece may be late, but beautiful beading.

Enjoy the baby!!
xx, Carol

abeadlady said...

That's one of the best things about BJP.....no bead police. It's looking great.

Terri said...

What you've gotten done so far is gorgeous!

Babies are a great reason to not bead! Have fun!

Lynn said...

Wow - this is looking fabulous! I love the hint of gold. Pefect compliment to the garnets.

Don't you ever let blog/bead guilt keep you from your grandbabies! We will patiently await your next post!!

Terri said...

looking great! love the colors! Just was grand guest at my nieces slumber party, gotta love the wee ones!

Bobbi Ann said...

It's beautiful! Sometimes life comes before our beading pleasures and that's a great thing! Enjoy your time with your grand-babies, the beads will be there for you when you have more time again. But I do have to say that your piece is gorgeous and can't wait to be able to see more! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Magpie Sue said...

This looks stunning so far. And it could be appropriate for February as well as January!