Monday, January 5, 2009

I am here!

My daughters came over tonight for dinner - Jess called me and asked me if it was alright if she cooked me dinner, alright??? Wow, of course it was alright! No one ever cooks for me, so it was a real treat. She made an enchilada casserole and caramel brownies for dessert. Yummy! Thank you Jess, love you much! Anyway, one of the first things she said was Wow Mom, you haven't posted anything on your blog for quite awhile. She is right - of course! So, here is a quick post. I am almost DONE with Mr buck. I will post a picture tomorrow. I am just too tired right now since its 11pm and the lighting is not good for photos. Sorry, you will have to wait til then. I got myself a new camera for Christmas. It has a super macro setting with 10.1 megapixels and an 18X optical zoom. I am really excited as my old one was a 5 megapixel with a 10X zoom. It was very hard to get good closeup pictures with the old one. I haven't learned everything about the new one yet, so I will be doing some experimenting. It should be great for bead work. Hope everyone is happy and well and beading their hearts out! More tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun night! Happy New Year!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, where is the recipe for the casserole??!?!?

Glad you posted. I was just thinking about sending an EM to check on you and Maddy. I need to post more too. Now that the Grandkids went home, I might be able to do that.