Silly me! When I saw I was tagged by beadbabe49 my first thought was why? What did I do wrong...lol. I was confused thinking it was the same thing as being flagged by someone on Craig's List which is a no-no! Anyway, since I have absolutely no clue what I am doing, I will do my best to follow the rules! Forgive me if I mess it up! I need to post 7 unknown things about myself. Evidently I need to also tag 7 people who I would like to know more about and link to their blog. SO, the following people are now tagged by ME!
Lynn of beadingheartart
Kassie of The Beading Butterfly
Kim of running on ink
Julie of Angelamps
Rosalie of Beading with Rosalie
Pam of my sweet cherry blossom
Victoria of artntheheart
So now to the 7 little known facts about me:
1. I was married the first time at 16!
2. I am scared to death of centipedes and June bugs....shudder!
3. I love forensics shows and medical shows
4. I could spend every cent of money I have on home decorating supplies and would secretly love to be a professional decorator
5. I am very insecure about my bead work
6. I am a HUGE procrastinator about paying my bills
7. I wish I could have another baby (kind of too old now at 49!)
Man that was harder than I thought! Sorry to the people I tagged! Hugs to you all!