Monday, August 6, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party

Hi Everyone! I joined Lori Anderson's blog hop for the second time. My reveal date this time is August 11th, which is coming right up! I thought I would share some pictures I took of my bead soup before I create with it. My partner is the lovely Valerie Norton of HOT ART. She sent me a beautiful and VERY generous mix of soup. She created the glass cab as well as the dichroic pendant (talented isnt she)? I was so happy with everything from the colors to the materials. I will also post a shot of the soups I sent to her at the bottom of this post! Be sure to check back on Saturday to see what we both created with our soups. Now, on to the beads!!

 Everything came all packaged up nicely in this sweet little tin!
 Gorgeous Dichroic cab handmade by Valerie, sterling and pewter beads and caps, firepolish crystals, pearls, blue lace agate beads and czech glass.

Stunning Dichroic glass pendant (once again made by Valerie), pewter, sterling beads clasp and spacers, czech glass.

 Handmade copper toggle, peach coral, czech glass, red and green faceted agate.
Valerie even sent a grab bag full of delightful goodies!
 How I sent my soup ingreidents to Valerie
 Tree of life pendant, sterling, crackle beads, cathedral beads and czech glass.
 Red Creek Jasper pendant, carnelian beads, green adventurine beads, fire polish, copper toggle, ceramic beads, czech glass, copper chain.
Little necklace I sent to Valerie.

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens what a lucky lady you are look at all that soup! You know which set is my favorite? The grab bag with all that orange! Seriously, what a sweet partner you have!

The stuff you sent her is stunning!

Great photos!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Tracey,
Oooo yummy yummy what you received and what you sent. I can not wait till Saturday to see what you have created, that is my reveal date also.
Therese

Valerie said...

What a nice post! Thank you for the kind words. I can not wait to see what you've made! I have had so much fun with everything you sent me. I've made several things and I love all of them. Have fun Saturday!
Valerie

Unknown said...

Soups almost done.Love and hugs Tanya