Saturday, April 7, 2012

I Heart Macro 4-8-12

studio waterstone
Hello again! I am posting my photos of this weeks "I Heart Macro". I am having a blast going out into nature to see what I can find to shoot with my camera.I have not been disappointed at all, there is so much to see and experience right now. This week Kim and I decided to sneak into the woods before dawn to see what we could see a different time of day. It was so worth it, be saw a weasel, a beaver and a Bald Eagle! Even though our pictures didn't turn out too well, we have the memories of a good time, lots of laughs and some real excitement. Anyway, here are the shots that did turn out!

Red Admiral Butterfly
 Mystery Plant
 Crabapple Blossom
 Wildflower
 Buds in the morning light

 Wildflower

10 comments:

Annette said...

Gorgeous shots! My favorite is the crab apple blossom!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Wow - love all the shots! You have some amazing pictures there!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Tracey,
Beautiful shots! You and Kim are braver then I trompsing around in the woods before sunrise, but you did get some amazing shots.
Happy Easter
Therese

Shel said...

Stunning photography - the wildflowers and the crab apple blossoms are my fav's!!

Anonymous said...

Holey smokes what gorgeous shots! I have to agree with everyone that crab apple blossom is just and amazing shot! The depth of field is stunning! You know, I believe bigfoot was in them woods! TE HE HE!

Sharyl said...

The lighting is magnificent at this time of day! (I had no idea--I tend to go to sleep as the sun is about to rise! Look what I'm missing!) Love these photos!

Nadege, said...

It's the early bird that catches the best light...Lovely shots, I especially like the last one.

Jaime Clark said...

This post is a celebration of Spring: beautiful blossoms, and good things growing.

Hootin Anni said...

Dazzling to the eyes!! And I love your caption on the "I heart Macro" meme's link you added "Explosion of Spring"!! For this post, is indeed so.

COME INTO MY PARLOR said the SPIDER to the FLY is my Monday post link. Do come by if you get a chance, I'd love to have your company!!!

Crazy Mama said...

your macros are always so beautiful. you're a photography artist! i bet a lot of your photos would make great post cards or greeting cards or something. or especially beautiful blown up and framed in a gorgeous grouping. wish i could take pics like that!