Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with 2009....

In with 2010! Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone is safe, warm and happy wherever they are! I can only hope 2010 will bring happiness, health and prosperity for everyone. Watch in the next few days as I will reveal my plans for my 2010 BJP pages. Due to some serious health issues, I have had to make a decision on whether I will continue on this year, but I have decided to on a pared down version. I am still torn between 2 ideas which is shocking since 2 weeks ago I didn't have a clue! I am not sure which version I will choose, but as soon as I figure it out, I will share with you! Hugs to everyone. Be safe!

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

What the heck! Hope you are ok.
Choose the easiest of the two. We missed you posting, and I hope the baby is just fine.

xx, Carol

Unknown said...

Hope you are doing ok. Can't wait to see what you do for the bead project. Sending you good thoughts.

applebanana1 said...

The button reminds me of the buttons grandma dodo had. There was a tin that was full of them that we used to play with.